Health and Wellbeing
• Improve eye health and continuing clear vision.
• Help in the reduction of blood pressure.
• Increase beneficial bacteria and reduce unwanted bacteria in the digestive system.
• Proven to have an anti-inflammatory effect on the body through high levels of GLA, an essential fatty acid.
• Assist in recovery from physical fatigue through strenuous exercise.
• Provide an anti-inflammatory effect on the lungs especially beneficial for asthmatics.
• Assist in dopamine production and strengthen memory, concentration in the brain and prevention of Parkinson disease.
• Low GI and shown to lower blood sugar levels so aids weight loss.